The Pines at Bluffton offers convenient short-term respite care services. We understand the importance of seamless continuity of care and provide the personal benefits and amenities we provide all our residents.
Respite Care should be considered when you need:
- Unexpected health emergencies
- Transitioning loved ones from a hospital or medical center for extra assistance before returning home
- No time lost waiting to find the right care resources with immediate availability
- Respite takes the burden of making the right decisions off hospital staff, physicians, discharge planners, social workers, patients and families
- Continued short-term rehabilitation after a hip or knee replacement
- A place to stay when an emergency has made your home unsafe
- You are a Caregiver and need to be away or just take a small break
A Respite stay allows you to experience life at the Pines at Bluffton in a luxury, furnished apartment. Respite offers all the amenities for you to try and enjoy before finalizing your decision to call the Pines at Bluffton home.
We offer flexible dining options, providing healthy menus created with oversight from a registered dietician, and serving three meals a day and snacks in our community dining rooms.
We are committed to creating a community for all residents to thrive. We define Respite Care as a stay of 14 days – 90 days — after that, prevailing rates and a move-in fee will apply.